Youth Employment Support for Canadian Newcomers
July 2, 2021 - March 31, 2025Free
New to Canada and looking for work?
Progressive Intercultural Community Services (PICS) Society is offering free employment services for youth Canadian newcomers ages 15 – 30.
What we offer:
- One-on-one employment counselling
- Job search support and interview training
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Workshops on job search related topics
- Employment program referrals
- Permanent Resident (PR) of Canada
- Foreign citizen who has been selected to become a PR
- Refugee or Refugee Claimant
- Protected Person as defined in section 95 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA)