Women’s English Skills and Support
November 23 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Event Series (See All)Free
Join this program to practice and improve your English skills, make new friends, and learn about services in your community. This group provides a safe space for women to connect, learn English, and make friends.
Childcare service is available.
In this group, you will:
- Learn and practise English communications skills
- Learn about services in the community
- Meet other people and make friends
- Learn about Canadian law
- Learn about rights in Canada
- Receive specialized and individual support
- Gain confidence