Upcoming Cohorts with Back in Motion
October 5 @ 8:00 am - November 8 @ 5:00 pm PDTFree
Registration now open for Skills for Life & Work, WarehouseAbilities, and CyberSecure
We are excited to be announcing our upcoming cohorts in our three Skills Training for Employment programs. Please help us by sharing this information with your colleagues and let us know if you would like more information.
CyberSecure – Training for Immigrants
We have partnered with ReTrain Canada to provide a 17-week full-time training program designed to address employment barriers faced by Immigrants. CyberSecure is tailored to industry needs, with skills training and supports that prepare Immigrants for sustainable, high wage employment in the growing cybersecurity sector.
Included in this training is:
- ReTrain Canada’s Cybersecurity Penetration Testing Certification
- You will be ready to sit ReTrain Canada’s cybersecurity designation exam
- Job-ready for many high-wage roles, such as Incident Response and Threat Team, Cybersecurity Specialist, Quality Assurance, Penetration or Vulnerability Tester, Threat Hunter, and Ethical Hacker
Our next cohort begins November 8th, 2021. For more information please go to http://cybersecure-bim.ca. We are accepting applicants for this program. If you would like to refer someone to our program, you can use our simple REFERRAL FORM.
Skills for Life & Work
We are continuing to offer this 6-week cohort-based training. Skills for Life and Work is designed to support persons with multiple barriers to employment, and will provide participants with:
- Employment Counselling
- Job Readiness Skills
- Essential Skills Training
- Occupational Skills Training
- Job Coaching & Direct Job Placement and support for up to three months after the training
Our next cohort is coming up fast, beginning on October 4th, 2021. Check out our website at https://skillslifework.ca for more information about this program and future events, as well as cohorts and activities dates. We have a simple way of referring clients by filling in our easy to use referral form found here: https://skillslifework.ca/refer-client/
WarehouseAbilities – Training for Persons with Disabilities
We have partnered with Universal Learning Institute to provide an 11-week training program designed to address employment barriers faced by Persons with Disabilities. WarehouseAbilities is tailored to industry needs, with skills training and supports that prepare individuals for sustainable employment in the high-demand warehousing sector.
Included in our training program is:
- Employment readiness skills training
- Fundamental Warehouse Operations training through Universal Learning Institute
- Hands-on work simulation activities in a real-life warehouse setting
- Certifications in WHMIS, Occupational First Aid, Transportation of Dangerous Goods, Forklift Operator, Scissor/Boom List, and Fall Protection
- Work experience opportunities, job search and placement supports
Our next cohort begins October 12th, 2021. For more information please go to http://warehouseabilities.ca. We are accepting applicants for this program. If you would like to refer someone to our program, you can use our simple REFERRAL FORM.
If you would like to schedule an informational presentation, contact me directly and I will be happy to set something up.