Immigrant Women’s Health (Mandarin) 移民妇女健康项目
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
Learn how to access the health care system in Canada and share information with your family!
• BC 省医疗系统
• 18 岁以上移民妇女
Join this program to learn health and wellness information for you and your family and gain the confidence and motivation to access health services, as well as build your social and support networks.
In this program you will:
- Learn about health and wellness for women and the community
- Gain confidence and motivation to access health services
- Build a social network and get support
Who can attend?
- Immigrant women who are over 18
- North Shore residents
- Women interested in the health care system, who can commit to attending all the training sessions and share what they learn with their families
- Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens and Convention Refugees
Please see the flyer for more information: Immigrant Women’s Health_Mandarin_Sept-Nov 2023