Conversation Circles for Community Connection (English)
October 19 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm PDT
Are you new in Canada? Do you want to improve your English?
You are invited to join our conversation group! This instructor-led conversation club is an opportunity to meet with other newcomers and volunteers from the community, to practice your English in a casual and welcoming environment.
- Practice and improve English conversation skills weekly
- 10 sessions (Mondays and Thursdays)
- Suitable for those with intermediate English skills (LINC level 4 and higher)
- Small group discussions led by an instructor and volunteers
- New topics introduced in each session
- Registration required
- MUST attend all 10 sessions