Event: Tips for Successful Interview Skills Virtual Workshop
Tips for Successful Interview Skills Virutal Workshop
The ability to handle yourself well at an interview is a skill you can learn. Join our free virtual workshop and learn tips on the following:
• Interview preparation and readiness
• How to navigate virtual video interviews
• Answering common and behavioural interview questions
• Closing the interview and creating a lasting good impression
• In the end get useful tips on interviews from Sarah Sami, HR Manager- Raute Canada
When: Tuesday - June 30th, 2020
2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for registration.
|Start Date:||2020-06-30 14:00|
|End Date:||2020-06-30 16:00|
As of June 2018, there are 25.4 million refugees around the world according to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistic. Over half of the refugees are under the age of 18 and 57% of the world refugees came from following three countries: Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.