Event: SET Workshop: Small Business Startup and Management
- how to identify and define a new business idea and brief on business plan components
- how to evaluate a new business opportunity;
- financial assessment of a new idea; and
- how to assess market potential of a new idea.
- including other topics set up a business (incorporation, proprietorship, partnership), business insurance, share structure etc.
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients only.
If you are already SET client please register online / contact us to confirm your attendance. Feel free to contact us if you have any difficulties registering online.
If you are not a current SET client but eligible (Click HERE to check eligibility) young adult under 25 years and like to join the program, please complete online intake registration form and email to BizSupport@success.bc.ca
Contact us if you have any question.
|Start Date:||2019-12-06 09:30|
|End Date:||2019-12-06 16:30|
|Phone:||236-317-4188 ext. 2105, 2103, 2106|
|Location:||S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Business Centre|
Unit 210 5172 Kingsway
As of June 2018, there are 25.4 million refugees around the world according to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistic. Over half of the refugees are under the age of 18 and 57% of the world refugees came from following three countries: Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.