Event: Business Model Canvas
- understand the importance of business models
- explain how the Business Model Canvas would be useful to apply to your own ideas development
- learn and apply important elements of the Business Model Canvas
- create great value proposition for your business
- complete your own Business Model Canvas
This workshop is exclusively for Self-Employment Training (SET) for Young Entrepreneur program clients only.
|Start Date:||2019-10-25 09:30|
|End Date:||2019-10-25 12:30|
|Phone:||604-408-7274 ext. 1384, 1081, 1382|
|Location:||S.U.C.C.E.S.S. Head Office|
28 W Pender Street, Vancouver BC
As of June 2018, there are 25.4 million refugees around the world according to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistic. Over half of the refugees are under the age of 18 and 57% of the world refugees came from following three countries: Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.