Event: Jazz Aviation Hiring Event
If you have a passion for customer service and travel, a career as a Jazz Flight Attendant might be the right fit for you!
Be sure to bring your resume and be prepared to talk with hiring staff.
- Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Ability to communicate in both English & French
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 18 years of age or older
- Minimum 1-year customer service experience
- Height 6’ (182 cm) or less when wearing a 1-inch heeled shoe
- Available to work varying shifts
- Able to travel to the US without any restrictions
|Start Date:||2019-02-14 10:00|
|End Date:||2019-02-14 15:00|
|Location:||ISSofBC Welcome Centre|
2610 Victoria Drive
As of June 2018, there are 25.4 million refugees around the world according to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistic. Over half of the refugees are under the age of 18 and 57% of the world refugees came from following three countries: Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.