Event: FREE Training - Youth Employment Connect
The Youth Employment Connect (YEC) program is now accepting participants for the next group which will start on Monday October 22, 2018.
Individual information session is on-going by appointment: 604-468-6007.
Program Location: 2138-1163 Pinetree Way, Coquitlam (Henderson Place)
(Evergreen Line at Lincoln Station)
What does the YEC program offer?
- Group based training to enhance job search skills and life skills
- Tours to businesses
- Guess speakers from employers
- FREE Short Term Certificate Training
- Financial support for work tools and clothing, transit fares, criminal record check, etc.
- Morning refreshments during classroom training sessions
Who can join the YEC program?
- Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person who is entitled to work in Canada
- Between the ages of 15 and 29
- Unemployed, or
- Working less than 20 hours per week and is actively seeking full time employment
- Not a full time student
|Start Date:||2018-10-22 09:30|
|End Date:||2018-11-16 15:30|
2138-1163 Pinetree Way
As of June 2018, there are 25.4 million refugees around the world according to United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) statistic. Over half of the refugees are under the age of 18 and 57% of the world refugees came from following three countries: Syria, Afghanistan and South Sudan.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.