Event: Women's Immigrant Health Program (Farsi)
Immigrant Women’s Health Program (6 sessions)
Learn how to access the health care system and share this information with your family. Participants will learn:
- Health and wellness information for women and the community
- Confidence and motivation to access health services
- Social network and support
Who can attend?
- Immigrant women who are over 18 years
- North Shore residents
- Women interested in the health care system, who can commit to attending all the training sessions and share what they learn with their families
- Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens and Convention Refugees
|Organization Name:||North Shore Multicultural Society|
|Start Date:||2017-11-03 13:00|
|End Date:||2017-12-08 15:00|
|Location:||North Shore Multicultural Society|
207-123 East 15th Street
As of 2014, around the world there are 19.5 million refugees of concern to the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR). Most of these refugees are in Asian and in Africa.
Images of CANN services provided to new immigrants, including government-assisted and privately-sponsored refugees, at Vancouver International Airport.
Please give us your feedback
Your opinion is very important to us. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to evaluate the service we provide.